Say Goodbye To Costly Thermal Leaks With Attic Tents!
You may have spent thousands of dollars on insulating your attic and buying energy efficient windows and doors. However, you may be overlooking one important detail, attic tents.
Your Attic Door Leaks
That’s right. Residual heat trapped in your attic can seep in to your home causing a significant change in the temperature of your living space. With an Attic Tent, you can,
- Reduce air transfer by up to 71%
- Eliminate thermal bypass that heats your home
- Lower energy bills
- Keep away humidity and moisture which damages wood and furniture
And for the longest time, installers tried to remedy this by putting insulation around the attic door. Unfortunately conventional insulation is not designed to prevent air from seeping into cracks and small gapes in the attic door.
Attic Tents – A Sensible Solution
An Attic Tent provides an air-tight seal around your attic door, so you’re sure hot air stays in your attic. There’s no need to spend hundreds of dollars on high-end doors. With Attic Tent, you can enjoy the comfort of expensive insulation at a fraction of the cost.
There’s no need for costly installations and invasive work. A typical installation takes less than an hour, and the rewards are instantaneous. Setting up and getting started is very easy:
- Quick installation – You don’t have to worry about troublesome woodwork and bulky installations. Attic Tent can be installed quickly.
- Affordable – One of the least expensive ways to help insulate your home, an Attic Tent achieves where many products fail – keeping the attic door completely sealed.
- Comprehensive warranty – No need to worry about durability. All installations are backed by a comprehensive 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Developed by Insulsure Inc., this product is a simple yet ingenious way to prevent one of insulation experts’ biggest problems. Insulation professionals know that hot air from the attic is most likely to reach living spaces through the attic door. With Attic Tent, you enjoy:
- Hassle-free use – Using it is as simple as zipping open a tent – no fancy levers, no confusing locks, and not annoying cables.
- Maintenance-free operation – The non-corrosive zipper is not prone to rust, decay, rot, and pests. Install it, and it’s good to go. No need for any maintenance.
- Versatility – The Attic Tent can be installed on all kinds of attic doors, knee doors, and scuttle holes.
- Tax Credit – Houston attic tents are backed by Energy Star and may make you eligible for energy tax credits.
Attic Tents are not available everywhere
To ensure quality of installation and product handling, only a few installers provide services for Attic Tent products. For top notch insulation services, only choose ATX Radiant Barrier & Insulation. As Austin’s leading insulation specialist, you are assured that you get nothing but quality sales, service and installation.
Energy bills are on the rise. Make the smart move and lower your cooling and heating costs with an Attic Tent installation. Call today for more information on pricing an installation.